Handset maker HTC has released a list of its Android Pay supporting devices following the mobile payment service’s launch across the US earlier this month. A standalone Android Pay mobile app became available on the Google Play store on September 18 to allow all US consumers with a compatible device to download and use the service.
- Crédit Agricole issues biometric payment cards in France
- Amazon expands pay by palm technology to Whole Foods Market store
- Apple lets US families build credit by sharing Apple Card accounts
- German savings banks roll out contactless card acceptance on standard NFC phones
- UK Treasury and Bank of England launch CBDC taskforce to explore digital currency options
This article is more than five years old