Handset maker HTC has released a list of its Android Pay supporting devices following the mobile payment service’s launch across the US earlier this month. A standalone Android Pay mobile app became available on the Google Play store on September 18 to allow all US consumers with a compatible device to download and use the service.
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- China launches digital currency app for Android and Apple users in 10 cities
- Banks to pilot biometric payment cards in India, Poland, Iraq, Mexico, Lebanon and Egypt
- Seven in ten UK debit card transactions are now contactless
- Survey reveals ‘sharp difference’ between consumer attitudes to CBDCs in emerging and developed markets
This article is more than six years old