Close to six in ten US consumers (59%) have not yet got an EMV card and only 32% of those who have are aware that the US is moving to EMV payments, ABI Research has found. “67% indicated they have not received information from their credit card issuer or bank explaining what EMV means and how it will impact them,” the company adds.
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
This article is more than five years old