Indian retail conglomerate Future Group is in the process of launching its own mobile wallet, CEO Kishore Biyani has revealed. “In the next two years, we will have more than 40 wallet companies in the country; there has to be value addition in whatever idea you do. We are also launching our wallet now,” Biyani told visitors to the India Retail Forum (IRF), Business Standard reports.
- Sainsbury’s lets customers ‘just walk out’ of contactless store in London
- Carrefour opens its first contactless store in Paris
- Westpac expands dynamic CVVs to Android phones
- Paradies Lagardère expands mobile self-checkout to airport stores across the US and Canada
- Japanese banks gear up to test digital currency
This article is more than six years old