Apple has added 46 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, taking the total to more than 500. “Some important firms in the update include Citizens Bank, E-Trade Bank and the credit unions for MIT, Johns Hopkins and McGraw-Hill,” Apple Insider reports.
- Polish mobile payments service lets users make NFC payments direct from bank account
- Swiss mobile payments provider to roll out cross-border payments in 2022
- Japanese university trials face payments for users wearing a mask
- People’s Bank of China issues digital yuan trial progress report
- European Central Bank officially launches digital euro project
This article is more than five years old