Apple has added 46 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, taking the total to more than 500. “Some important firms in the update include Citizens Bank, E-Trade Bank and the credit unions for MIT, Johns Hopkins and McGraw-Hill,” Apple Insider reports.
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
- Google promotes mobile payments in the US with $30 Spring Challenge
- Forecast: 1.4bn consumers will be using face recognition to authenticate payments by 2025
This article is more than five years old