Starbucks has revealed that it will make its Mobile Order & Pay service available in all of its US stores by the end of September 2015. It will also make the service available on Android devices. The coffee chain launched the service in Portland, Oregon in December 2014, expanded it to 650 additional locations in March this year and to 21 more states in June 2015.
- Mercedes-Benz and BP pilot in-truck fuel payments in the UK
- Credit Libanais to trial biometric payment cards
- China puts pressure on McDonald’s, Visa and Nike to accept digital yuan
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
This article is more than six years old