Starbucks has revealed that it will make its Mobile Order & Pay service available in all of its US stores by the end of September 2015. It will also make the service available on Android devices. The coffee chain launched the service in Portland, Oregon in December 2014, expanded it to 650 additional locations in March this year and to 21 more states in June 2015.
- UN reports on impact of Covid-19 on ecommerce payments in developing countries
- Mashreq Bank rolls out contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Contactless payment and instant credit ecosystem rolls out in UAE
- Hyundai includes fingerprint payments sensor in new Genesis GV70 vehicles
- McKinsey and EBA identify threats to European banks’ payments revenues
This article is more than five years old