The number of MasterPass transactions in Europe has increased at an average 40% every month for the last six months and the online payment solution is now accepted at over a quarter of a million retailers around the world, MasterCard has revealed. “MasterPass is shaping the future of online commerce and is providing consumers with a shortcut to what counts,” says MasterCard Europe president Javier Perez.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than five years old