Discover will begin supporting Apple Pay from September 16 and the company will award cash back to cardholders in the US who use their Discover cards through the mobile payments service. “To the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% CashBack Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases,” the card network says.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts