UK bank TSB is rewarding customers with 5% cashback on the first £100 (US$152) spent from a Classic Plus account each month using a contactless debit card. The incentive is part of the bank’s new 555 offer to reward customers for their everyday banking activities.
- Amazon expands pay by palm technology to Whole Foods Market store
- Apple lets US families build credit by sharing Apple Card accounts
- German savings banks roll out contactless card acceptance on standard NFC phones
- UK Treasury and Bank of England launch CBDC taskforce to explore digital currency options
- Opera chooses Antelop to enable NFC digital card payments for Dify users
This article is more than five years old