Gulf Bank has become the first bank in Kuwait to launch contactless POS terminals capable of accepting NFC payments, following a partnership with electronic banking services company Knet and MasterCard. The service will be available at Costa Coffee stores across the country and will be rolled out to other outlets.
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
This article is more than four years old