Gulf Bank has become the first bank in Kuwait to launch contactless POS terminals capable of accepting NFC payments, following a partnership with electronic banking services company Knet and MasterCard. The service will be available at Costa Coffee stores across the country and will be rolled out to other outlets.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than six years old