Mobile financial services provider Mobicash is to allow users in Pakistan to make NFC mobile payments at Wavetec vending machines following a trial. “Mobicash users will be able to purchase items from Wavetec’s NFC vending machines installed at various places around the country,” More Mag reports. The company is also working on rolling out an “NFC-enabled retail payment solution” across the country.
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?
- Nestlé pilots face recognition payments in Barcelona
- Facebook Pay launches on Facebook and Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp to follow