Mobile financial services provider Mobicash is to allow users in Pakistan to make NFC mobile payments at Wavetec vending machines following a trial. “Mobicash users will be able to purchase items from Wavetec’s NFC vending machines installed at various places around the country,” More Mag reports. The company is also working on rolling out an “NFC-enabled retail payment solution” across the country.
- BBVA launches biometric credit card in Mexico
- PBOC: Chinese consumers will be able to store their digital currency in both physical and digital wallets
- Coca-Cola gives away mobile wallet credits for ‘free Cokes’ in US restaurants
- Hong Kong to explore potential for digital HK dollar
- El Salvador makes bitcoin legal tender
This article is more than five years old