PayPal has launched the new version of its PayPal Here card reader, equipped with contactless, in the UK following its unveiling in March. The reader “accepts contactless transactions payments from Visa, Maestro and MasterCard debit/credit cards along with Apple Pay,” PayPal writes in a blog post. “The new reader is set up to process transactions through chip and pin as well as those taken by swiping the magnetic stripe.”
- Bank of America adds face recognition to mobile banking app
- Google details its plan to offer free US bank accounts via Google Pay
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?