Three quarters of UK consumers say they should be able to pay for their fares in black cabs using contactless payments, a survey of 1,002 respondents conducted by YouGov and PLMR reveals. More than a third (35%) strongly believe they should be able to do so, 40% tend to agree, 14% neither agree nor disagree and only 5% disagree.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia