Three quarters of UK consumers say they should be able to pay for their fares in black cabs using contactless payments, a survey of 1,002 respondents conducted by YouGov and PLMR reveals. More than a third (35%) strongly believe they should be able to do so, 40% tend to agree, 14% neither agree nor disagree and only 5% disagree.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than five years old