Nokia has sold its mapping and location intelligence service Here to a consortium of automotive companies including Audi, BMW and Daimler. “The transaction values Here at an enterprise value of €2.8bn,” Nokia says. Here launched the Open Mobile Ticketing Alliance (OMTA) to develop a global standard for NFC ticketing services last month.
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Agricultural Bank of China pilots central bank digital currency ATMs
This article is more than five years old