Visitors to the 2015 MLB All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati have the chance to win a Priceless Surprise when using Apple Pay for purchases. “MasterCard cardholders who use Apple Pay at contactless merchandise and concession acceptance locations could get a little something extra — from All-Star branded premiums, autographed memorabilia to prepaid cards and more,” MasterCard says.
- UOB lets customers use its mobile banking app to link debit and credit cards to third-party apps
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
This article is more than five years old