US restaurants using Revel Systems’ iPad point-of-sale service will be able to activate mobile payments platform Zapper as an additional payment option for customers. “Diners will be able to scan a QR code printed on their bill and pay from the app, without having to wait on their server,” Zapper says. “The offering gives restaurants a fully integrated pay-at-table mobile solution.”
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
- China unveils plan to build a global payment network based on central bank digital currencies
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
This article is more than five years old