Barclaycard is offering 50% off its second generation bPay contactless wearables during July via an online code that can be redeemed from its website. The devices were unveiled at the end of June 2015 and include a wristband, keyfob and sticker. The offer comes as reports emerge that Apple Pay is set to launch in the UK on July 14.
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
- Irish banks plan Yippay mobile payments joint venture to compete with new entrants
- Bahamas links digital currency to bank accounts
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
This article is more than five years old