Apple has reportedly held meetings with Korean financial institutions, including Hana Financial Group, as it looks to launch Apple Pay in the country. “We recently had a private meeting with Apple, and there are some problems that need to be solved,” a card company executive told ET News, adding that issues around tokenization and “commission problems” need to be addressed.
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
- Apple lets kids use their Apple Watch to make payments with Apple Pay
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
- UK charities leverage open banking to cut donation transaction costs
This article is more than five years old