OceanFirst Bank is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to begin offering Touch ID functionality within its mobile banking app. “We believe OceanFirst Bank customers appreciate having a variety of choices for ways to meet their banking needs, and we are pleased to provide the Touch ID option to our mobile banking clients for fast and secure access to their accounts,” says the US bank’s Joseph R Iantosca.
- Delta rolls out metal contactless credit card made from recycled Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet
- Westpac to let merchants accept contactless payments on Android NFC smartphones in Australia
- Global chip shortages to continue impacting contactless card delivery into 2023
- Zuckerberg unveils plans to launch digital wallet for metaverse transactions
- Atac pilots contactless fare payments on buses in Rome
This article is more than seven years old