Electronics company Ricoh has launched the GR II digital compact camera, marking the first GR-series model to come equipped with NFC. “The GR II comes equipped with WiFi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices; it is also compatible with NFC functions for easy pairing with mobile devices,” the company says.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than five years old