Jamba Juice and restaurant data analytics provider Fishbowl have worked together to integrate Fishbowl’s Promotion Manager software into Android Pay, allowing guests to “save and use promotions while merchants will be able to process redemptions in real time,” the companies say. “We are now able to deliver unique Promotion Manager codes end-to-end in the Android Pay ecosystem,” adds Fishbowl’s Dev Ganesan.
- Tappy demo shows how brands can add contactless payments to wearables
- Leaked images show how Apple Pay QR codes may look
- Visa files central bank digital currency ecosystem patent
- PayPal rolls out QR payments to 28 countries around the world
- Ghana switches on national instant QR mobile payments platform
This article is more than four years old