Amazon has been granted a US patent that describes how a person’s ear could be used to authenticate them when answering a phone call or to unlock an audio file. “The device attempts to recognise the user based on ear shape or other parameters and can provide customised functionality of the device based at least upon that determination,” the abstract explains.
- ITSO reports on the role of transit ticketing in mobility-as-a-service solutions
- India’s Icici Bank launches open banking portal
- Malaysian government offers cash incentives to mobile payments users
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action
- Indonesia begins EMV QR mobile payments rollout