Semiconductor maker Texas Instruments is running an NFC wearable design challenge, inviting developers to use its RF430FRL15xH NFC sensor transponder to create wearable health and fitness applications. “Developers can log on to the TI E2E Launch Your Design Portal and submit product and design ideas that utilize TI’s fully programmable NFC sensor transponder,” the company says.
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
This article is more than five years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday