Montgomery County Employees Federal Credit Union is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to add Touch ID to its mobile banking apps. Users will be able to log into their mobile banking, store their fingerprints on their mobile devices and safeguard sensitive financial information using the functionality.
- Sydney to trial multimodal Mobility-as-a-Service app with subscription options
- NFC digital car keys go live for Android users
- More than 67m contactless POS terminals shipped in 2020
- Mobile contactless payments now account for one in three card transactions in Russia
- Sainsbury’s lets customers ‘just walk out’ of contactless store in London
This article is more than six years old