Payment processors Worldpay and First Data have announced they will offer their merchant customers access to Apple Pay when it launches in the UK next month. The companies join Tsys in announcing UK support for the mobile payment service.
- Digital greeting cards giant Evite adds contactless gifting
- UBS launches sustainable credit card made from corn
- OP Financial to pilot biometric payment card in Finland
- Stocard rolls out mobile payments service in four more European countries
- Nordic countries record surge in contactless payments during pandemic
This article is more than five years old