“We’ve been talking with Apple about how our customers could use Apple Pay, in addition to our existing contactless and mobile payment services,” Barclays said in a statement sent to NFC World following its notable absence from the list of banks supporting Apple Pay in the UK. “Those talks remain constructive,” the bank added.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia