Chase Bank has added Touch ID authentication to its Chase Mobile app for iOS to let users log in to the service using their fingerprint. “To complete secure transactions, such as Chase QuickPay, customers will enter their passwords for additional authentication,” the bank explains. “Chase plans to offer fingerprint authentication for the Chase Mobile app for Android later this year.”
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than six years old