Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies (USAT) has announced it will be adding support for Android Pay, the NFC mobile payment solution unveiled by Google at the I/O event today. “Making Android Pay available to millions of Android users will present what we believe to be a fundamental shift in convenience and adoption for consumers,” says USAT CEO Stephen Herbert. The company rolled out support for Apple Pay earlier this year and has some 210,000 customer locations.
- Carrefour integrates its loyalty card with Apple Pay
- Afterpay lets US consumers pay by instalments with their NFC mobile phone
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
This article is more than five years old