Face++, the Chinese facial recognition technology startup behind Alibaba’s selfie payments service, has secured an additional $25m in a series B funding round, taking the total raised to $47m. Existing investors Qiming Venture Partners and Innovation Works contributed to the round, the company told TechCrunch.
- Patent-holding company sues Apple over NFC technologies
- Apple rolls out support for Covid-19 vaccination cards in Wallet
- Skånetrafiken enables Apple Pay Express Mode for contactless bus ticketing in southern Sweden
- Mercedes-Benz and BP pilot in-truck fuel payments in the UK
- Metrolinx adds support for debit card payments to contactless ticketing pilot in Toronto
This article is more than six years old