Niemann Foods has installed a Bluetooth beacon marketing platform provided by Birdzi in eight of its County Market stores and plans to roll out the solution to all its 45 County Market locations in Iowa, Illinois and Missouri in the coming months. Grocery retailer Woodman’s Foods is also rolling out the platform across its 15 stores following a successful pilot in one location in 2014.
- Korean subway lines to pilot ‘tagless’ Bluetooth fare payments
- Belgium to roll out national digital identity app
- Team Energie lets drivers in Germany make contactless fuel payments at the pump with their smartwatch
- Swiss government to introduce digital national identity cards
- Leeds United rolls out NFC contactless ticketing
This article is more than seven years old