More than six in ten (61%) US ATM operators expect “the vast majority” of their network will be capable of handling EMV transactions by the end of 2016, the ATM Industry Association has revealed. “As of the end of 2014, 65% of respondents report having at least one ATM capable of handling EMV transactions,” the survey found.
- Samsung begins global rollout of mobile POS app that lets merchants accept payments on standard Android phones
- Facebook loses Libra cryptocurrency backers
- Royal Mint produces solid gold payment card
- Survey pinpoints roadblocks to US mobile payments adoption
- Japanese merchants report sharp increase in mobile transactions