Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies (USAT) has announced that it has added support for Apple Pay. “This immediately adds approximately 200,000 Apple Pay acceptance points, bringing the advanced mobile payments service to owners and operators of coffee brewers, vending machines, kiosks, laundry equipment, parking pay stations and other self-serve appliances,” the company says.
- NFCW Expo online exhibition opens 21 September
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
- Jacksonville Jaguars add QR payments to mobile ticketing app
- Titan and SBI pick Tappy wearable payments technology for India’s first contactless payment watches
- Malaysian bank rolls out contactless card acceptance on standard NFC phones
This article is more than five years old