Beacon solution provider Kontakt.io is hosting a Bluetooth-based treasure hunt with a million dollar prize at the CES in Las Vegas. Show visitors can download the $1m Beacon Hunt app and look for Bluetooth beacons hidden throughout the North, Center and South halls. “Anyone can download the app from the Android or iOS app stores, and can check out the 24 hints to get 24 chances to win the big prize,” the company explains.
- One in five Europeans would use digital euro ‘several times a week’
- Luxembourg to trial digital identity wallet as part of EU pilot
- Canada’s York University rolls out mobile student IDs to reduce plastic usage
- US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proposes new rule to oversee Big Tech digital wallet and payment app providers
- More UK banks add support for Apple Wallet’s Connected Cards feature