Beacon solution provider Kontakt.io is hosting a Bluetooth-based treasure hunt with a million dollar prize at the CES in Las Vegas. Show visitors can download the $1m Beacon Hunt app and look for Bluetooth beacons hidden throughout the North, Center and South halls. “Anyone can download the app from the Android or iOS app stores, and can check out the 24 hints to get 24 chances to win the big prize,” the company explains.
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- Moscow to complete contactless ticketing rollout by end 2021
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- Paris adds support for iPhone transit card top ups
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
This article is more than six years old