Apple Pay accounted for 1% of all US digital spend in November 2014 just a month after its launch, research from ITG has revealed. The top five Apple Pay retailers included Whole Foods Market with 20% of all transactions made using Apple Pay, Walgreens (19%), McDonald’s (11%), Panera Bread (6%) and Subway (3%).
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than six years old