Almost one fifth (17%) of French consumers have now made a mobile payment, with 25% of 16-34 year olds claiming to have done so compared with 13% of 35-75 year olds, research released by telecoms company Prixtel has revealed. Mobile purchase frequency remains low among these buyers, however, with 97% making a purchase with their mobile device less than twice a month.
- Mastercard unveils enhanced contactless payment specifications
- BNP Paribas to offer biometric payment cards to premier card customers
- BIS to build proof of concept platform for cross-border CBDC payments
- Fidesmo opens NFCW Expo showcase
- PBOC to launch third digital yuan trial in Shenzhen
This article is more than six years old