Square will add support for Apple Pay mobile payments sometime in 2015, the company’s founder Jack Dorsey has told CNN. “We’re not building a credit card. We’re not building a payment device. We’re building a [cash] register, and this register accepts all these forms of payment,” Dorsey explained.
- Stats show regional variations in UK adoption of contactless and mobile payments during pandemic
- UK retailers explore facial analysis technology for customer age verification
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
This article is more than six years old