Oberthur Technologies (OT) has teamed up with NFC mPOS services provider Mobeewave for Flying mPOS, a solution that will enable NFC devices equipped with Oberthur’s Pearl embedded secure element to be used as a mobile POS terminal — without the need for a separate dongle or other add-on. “The commercial product will receive all Visa and MasterCard approval,” Mobeewave’s Vincent Alimi has told NFC World+.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than six years old