Apple has included an NFC chip in its new iPad Mini 3, a teardown by iFixit has revealed. The NXP 65V10 NFC controller spotted by the team is the same part used in the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and the iPad Air 2.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old