Apple has included an NFC chip in its new iPad Mini 3, a teardown by iFixit has revealed. The NXP 65V10 NFC controller spotted by the team is the same part used in the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and the iPad Air 2.
- Austrian gin maker authenticates limited-edition bottles with NFC and blockchain
- NFC tag supplier ShopNFC opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klang2 launches music memory game with NFC
- Marshall University transitions to mobile-only NFC ID cards for staff and students
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
This article is more than five years old