Kotak Mahindra Bank has launched a bank-agnostic payment service for Facebook that will enable 250 million Indian bank account holders to transfer money by choosing a recipient’s name from their friends list. “KayPay offers a safe and secure platform to transact on the social networking site through a two-level authentication — Facebook user ID and password, and a one-time password,” the bank explains. “Further, both sender and receiver immediately receive notifications via SMS and on Facebook about the transfer.”
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
- Dejamobile launches white label solution for contactless payments acceptance on standard NFC devices
This article is more than five years old