The Android 5.0 SDK is now available to developers ahead of the scheduled launch of Android 5.0 ‘Lollipop’ in November. The software development kit includes finalised APIs and behaviours so developers can update their apps to take advantage of new features including enhanced BLE and NFC support.
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing
- Google adds Secure NFC option to Android 10
- Cordless kitchens to combine NFC with wireless power to remove the need for plugs and cables
- Researchers develop stretchable NFC antennas for clothing