Stripe “is the sole Facebook payments partner” for its ‘buy’ button trial, Re/code reports. The service lets users purchase products from Facebook ads and page posts without leaving the social network.
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
- Google promotes mobile payments in the US with $30 Spring Challenge
- Forecast: 1.4bn consumers will be using face recognition to authenticate payments by 2025
This article is more than six years old