Stripe “is the sole Facebook payments partner” for its ‘buy’ button trial, Re/code reports. The service lets users purchase products from Facebook ads and page posts without leaving the social network.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than five years old