Twitter is to launch a new service in collaboration with Stripe later this year that will let users make purchases from inside a tweet, Re/code reports. By clicking a ‘Buy’ button, “shoppers are expected to be able to enter payment and possibly shipping information without leaving Twitter’s service”.
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
- Six in ten US merchants now accept contactless payments
- Pizza maker teams up with delivery service to let robots make and deliver orders to the door
- TreeCard launches wooden contactless debit card
- Estonian fuel station installs self-service payments system that replaces need for physical card readers
This article is more than six years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday