The Levi’s Stadium in San Francisco has installed 1,700 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons that can be used “to give people pinpoint directions to their seats as well as to any other place in the stadium,” Time reports. “They can also be used to send them alerts about specials from concession stands and other promotions.”
- NFCW Expo online exhibition opens 21 September
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- Delhi Transport Corporation trials contactless bus ticketing
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
This article is more than six years old