Video game retailer GameStop is deploying Shelfbucks beacons in test markets including Austin and College Station, Texas this month to deliver offers and relevant data to a shopper’s smartphone running a mobile app developed by BestFit Mobile. “We can deliver personalisation at a much higher level, ensuring customers always have access to relevant product offers, including product ratings and reviews, when and where it matters to them most,” says GameStop’s Charlie Larkin.
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
- Apple to let users add digital Covid-19 vaccination records in Apple Wallet
- Apple adds rotating security codes for Apple Card in iOS 15
- Dallas adds bank card and digital wallet payments to contactless transit ticketing system
This article is more than seven years old