French website NoWhereElse has posted images from a source in China of what is believed to be the motherboard for Apple’s next iPhone, expected to be introduced in September. The device will include NFC, the “particularly reliable” source told the website, although the images do not appear to provide any indication of whether or not NFC will be supported.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than seven years old