French website NoWhereElse has posted images from a source in China of what is believed to be the motherboard for Apple’s next iPhone, expected to be introduced in September. The device will include NFC, the “particularly reliable” source told the website, although the images do not appear to provide any indication of whether or not NFC will be supported.
- Public transport users in the Philippines get NFC top-up for contactless fare payment cards
- Smart lets teachers log in to interactive displays via NFC
- Moscow ticketing app begins nationwide rollout
- FBI warns of cybercrime risks as businesses use QR codes ‘more frequently’ during pandemic
- Mumbai lets passengers link digital health pass to mobile bus tickets
This article is more than seven years old