French website NoWhereElse has posted images from a source in China of what is believed to be the motherboard for Apple’s next iPhone, expected to be introduced in September. The device will include NFC, the “particularly reliable” source told the website, although the images do not appear to provide any indication of whether or not NFC will be supported.
- Brits now use smart cards and mobile phones for half their rail journeys
- Ohio transportation providers roll out multi-operator regional mobile ticketing service
- Facebook loses Libra cryptocurrency backers
- Royal Mint produces solid gold payment card
- EMT to pilot blockchain and face recognition ticketing in Madrid