Apple is working with a number of partners, including Swatch, to release a line of smartwatches in a variety of branded styles and price points, VentureBeat reports.
- Stats show regional variations in UK adoption of contactless and mobile payments during pandemic
- Dayton RTA adds physical cards to Tapp Pay mobile ticketing service
- UK retailers explore facial analysis technology for customer age verification
- San Francisco MTC lets passengers pay fares with Clipper on iPhone and Apple Watch
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
This article is more than six years old