PayPal’s total payment volume (TPV) grew 29% with merchant services volume up 35% and on-eBay volume up 13% during the quarter to end June 2014, parent eBay has reported. Revenue grew to US$1.9bn and PayPal gained four million new active accounts to end the quarter up 15% year-on-year at 152m users.
- Majority of Europeans would be happy with contactless transaction limits of up to €150
- Santander lets UK customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Singapore rewards transit users for open loop contactless fare payments
- JFK International Airport gets contactless grab-and-go convenience store
- Google Pay goes live in Israel
This article is more than seven years old