New inspection placards that include QR codes are to be issued by the US city of Pasadena’s Public Health Department for display in restaurants and other food outlets. The placards enable diners to use their smartphone to access the establishment’s database record on the city’s website to view detailed information on its cleanliness rating and other scores.
- Apple to let users add digital Covid-19 vaccination records in Apple Wallet
- Apple adds rotating security codes for Apple Card in iOS 15
- Dallas adds bank card and digital wallet payments to contactless transit ticketing system
- Entrust acquires Antelop Solutions
- Two in three consumers worldwide say Covid-19 has permanently changed the way they pay
This article is more than seven years old