Mobile network operator Swisscom is to launch its Tapit NFC platform in July, Startwerk reports. The platform will support both mobile payments and ID services and is expected to also be used by Swiss carriers Orange and Sunrise.
- Australia and England let residents store Covid-19 vaccination certificates in their digital wallet
- Australian health insurers let customers make contactless claims from Apple Wallet
- Swedish sportswear brand adds NFC zippers to enhance customer engagement
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
This article is more than seven years old