The NFC Forum is to introduce a series of changes to its certification policy in January 2015. The changes include new rules for inheritance, new processes for rolling out new functionality and for implementing updates to existing test cases. “To ensure that all stakeholders have sufficient time to adjust to the changes, the Forum is making available to members a preview copy for their review,” the association says.
- Luxembourg to trial digital identity wallet as part of EU pilot
- Canada’s York University rolls out mobile student IDs to reduce plastic usage
- US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proposes new rule to oversee Big Tech digital wallet and payment app providers
- More UK banks add support for Apple Wallet’s Connected Cards feature
- UK rail operators call for expressions of interest in developing national pay-as-you-go contactless ticketing