The NFC Forum is to introduce a series of changes to its certification policy in January 2015. The changes include new rules for inheritance, new processes for rolling out new functionality and for implementing updates to existing test cases. “To ensure that all stakeholders have sufficient time to adjust to the changes, the Forum is making available to members a preview copy for their review,” the association says.
- UK updates Highway Code to allow drivers to make mobile payments from their vehicle
- Curve partners with Fidesmo to roll out contactless wearable payments across Europe
- EU confirms plans to table digital euro legislation in 2023
- Payment card shipments to exceed 3bn in 2022 despite global chip shortage
- NFC tag management platform ixkio opens NFCW Expo showcase
This article is more than eight years old