Bell ID and Spanish ticketing specialist Aditium have picked up awards at a live pitch contest to identify ‘the next big thing’ in proximity. After a series of five-minute presentations, Bell ID’s Secure Element in the Cloud solution was chosen by a judging panel, while Aditium’s HCE-based Ticktrack ticketing solution won an audience vote. The contest was held as part of the NFCP Global Summit in London last week.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old